I have been very organised lately and planning my meals at the start of the day or even the night before. Doing this I know what I am doing and leaving nothing to chance. I am weighing my protein portions to my requirements and the amount of salmon I need to eat is remarkable. Weighing really opens your eyes up to just how much or how little you need.
I went to training yesterday morning to do upperbody lifting. Josh said remember 'every rep counts'.As I was working on improving my breathing and form with each lift I didn't give this a lot of thought until later. That was when I realised what an important statement this was, not just in lifting but in life in general. Every day, every action I take is an important step in this journey towards not only my fitness and body composition goals but also in working towards my other goals. Every action I do or not do is important to my overall plan.
At work yesterday one of the girls said to me 'how long are you going to keep all this up' referring to my training and shakes. I actually looked at her and said this is my lifestyle now, it doesn't stop and I really meant it. Her reply 'but those shakes can't really be nice, can they?' so all she was really focused on was my afternoon tea shake because it was different, as she was scoffing some high fat junk food. At one time I may have missed having that kind of food but now it just doesn't bother me. As the girls sat eating nachos at dinner last night all I could think of was look at all that fat in the cheese etc. At the time I was eating salmon and vegies, very nice!
Leaner
Treena
No comments:
Post a Comment