Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2, Week 1

What a day! Cold and wet, not my favourite weather. Went to my first MP training. Lots to learn. Got introduced to the 'beastie' which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I can already feel the delayed soreness in my chest and back that comes from a great weight workout.

My measurements got taken and they are not looking the best. On the positive side this will be the last time my measurements are that bad. The photo session showed a few sides of me that I will not be sharing at this point, too embarrassing. Again it is a starting point and I need to be realistic and have something to look at later in this process to see how far I have come.  Maybe then I will post them and my starting measurements.

Nutritionally I have had a great day. Thank goodness I love vegetables!
Only 11 weeks and 5 days to go!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment