Well after my success in overcoming obstacles I had a couple of down days. This was due to rude people, unsupportive family members, and finally waking up to how much a couple of people have been using me lately. Usually at this point I turn to comfort food, the type that is definitely not on my new eating plan. Then I remembered something my trainer said to me last week 'the only two things you can control is your eating and your training'. He was right no matter what others are doing to me eating poorly isn't going to affect them in any way but would ruin all the effort I have put in to becoming a leaner healthier version of me. So I have continued on eating according to my plan. No junk has gone into this body.
I have to say that yesterday the last thing I wanted to do was go train all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and tell the world to go away! Yet off to training I went and after a hard leg session and some more nutritional information I felt much better. Must have been the endorphins and the great company of Josh and Clare. Even though Clare wouldn't play understudy for my lunges, lol.
This morning I went to Metabolic Blitz training and the group were very supportive and for that I am grateful. Thanks gang :-). After a killer leg workout yesterday this morning was lunges and squat jumps with push ups and sprints. It didn't take long for my legs to burn but I kept focused. I also do not do star jumps so much to the amusement of others I did psuedo star jumps (bit like step aerobics). At least I did something at that spot.
Here is to a great week. I have Nail Can Hill Race coming up so that should be fun. I don't plan on winning it, I will leave that to my other team mates but I will try hard to smash my previous time of 97mins.
Leaner
Treena
No comments:
Post a Comment