Well another day has come and gone and I have remained true to my nutrition and training plan. I have to reduce the number of intense exercise days I do for the next couple of weeks so I got to walk on my treadmill this morning whilst the rest of the Blitzers had to brave the cold. Quite boring walking on the treadmill with no one to talk to. Miss the camaraderie of Blitz where everyone encourages each other.
I was then off to work where I made sure I had my shakes and meal so that I had no reason to make poor choices. I am quite sore from my training yesterday with Josh. I quite like the soreness as it lets me know my body is changing for the better. Just don't ask me to reach up high for anything for a couple of days!
No comments:
Post a Comment