Almost two weeks into this latest 12 week goal period and I am so happy with my results to this point. I can see and feel changes in my body, my mindset and my fitness. I tried on a pair of size 12 jean shorts that I have not been able to wear for years and they fit! Ok so i had a bit of a muffin top but they did up! That is progress. My work pants are feeling so much looser and are looking a bit baggy in the legs and butt region.
Lots of chocolate at work and I am not even tempted. Even when it is sitting in our medication preparation room I am not tempted! I have worked to hard to throw it away on a momentary taste sensation. I will let the other staff enjoy them.
My trainer said to me the other day that a blog is one way to be more accountable but if you omit any errors in nutrition then it is ineffective. I thought about this statement and then it occurred to me that if i did make unwise choices and not record them here then I still would know. So regardless, I am always accountable to myself and if I don't tell on here, in my heart I will still know that I have let myself down. I hope that makes sense.
Today in training I pushed myself hard and all I could hear over the trainer was the sound of my breathing, quite noisy. It took awhile for me to fully recover in the cooldown. Great workout! Skipping is not my best activity. Some of the Blitzers are very good at skipping, I may get better at it. Will have to get lessons from my children. They will find it very amusing I am sure, lol.
So things are going well and I am excited
Leaner
Treena
No comments:
Post a Comment