Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 1, week 1

Woke up early to head off to Metabolic Blitz fitness testing  as a  12 week group training commenced under the expertise of Josh from Physique Essentials. This group is filled with wonderful people all giving their best. I was so excited as I got my MP Manual and have been doing some light reading today. So much great information, so much to learn!

Nutrition has been great and I am focused on the thought of 'OMG only 11weeks and 6 days to go'. I think having this attitude from the start will be good for me and keep me focused on my goals.

Goals:
1. On May 10th 2011 I have an 85cm waist or less and I can fit into my Graduation Dress.
2. On June 27th 2011 I am so happy and thankful now that I can fit perfectly into my size 10 jeans. My stomach is flat and I can see muscle definition. Other people are noticing my new physique and complementing me. Hearing this makes me feel fantastic. I feel like a winner!

I have set some challenging goals to keep me motivated and moving forward. I have not worn my Graduation Dress in 6 years. I am a tight size 14 now, so size 10 will be fantastic!

I am so grateful that I have friends on this journey who will not only support and guide me but also give the necessary 'talk' if I falter. I am also grateful that Josh is taking the time to instruct and train me during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment