Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another day on my journey

Well I had a great morning yesterday, meeting up with a dear friend and spending a couple of hours chatting and shopping.

After that I went to work and had a busy shift with lots of walking which will  help move me closer to my goals.
I am eating my 6 meals a day with plenty of vegetables. Three of those meals are shakes and my new protein powder 'chocolate supreme' is divine. Not missing chocolate at all:)

Went to lower body training this morning with Josh. New exercises for me and I really felt the leg curl and calf raise.Josh pushed me beyond what I thought I was capable of and as usual I am grateful to him. Imagine putting up with a cranky nurse at 7am after she had finished an evening shift, lol.

Anyway I have my meals all ready for work and my steak is nearly cooked for lunch. I think 'fail to plan = plan to fail' is so true. So I am planning my days  the night before so there are no excuses.
Leaner
Treena

No comments:

Post a Comment