Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bench Press, Nutrition and Easter is coming!

I am feeling really good. I have remained focused with my nutrition and after my nutrition session yesterday there is more to learn. I have found that when Josh says 'my hands are here' during a bench press he isn't kidding. I gave him an adrenaline kick when my body went I've had enough and my arms just dropped. He caught the bar before it could do any damage to my face or chest and I am eternally grateful.

Since Josh has started training me I have to say I am sore which means my body is changing. In fact I quite enjoy this feeling as I am excited to see how far I can go in this 12weeks. Little tips, hints and just some things Josh says have been clicking into place in my mind and propelling me forward on this journey. Thanks Josh!

I will not be derailed by Easter as I have my goals in place and getting into those size 10 jeans means more to me than a chocolate Easter egg. I also have Erik's birthday party to contend with on the Sunday. I will just take my shake, water and pepsi max with me. Yes I have to admit I am a pepsi max addict. I get my 2-3 litres of water in every day but I also drink pepsi max. I tell myself it is sugar free, calorie free so what is the harm. I need the caffeine as I can't drink coffee at the moment as all my drinks have to be calorie free and I can't stand black coffee.

Leaner
Treena

No comments:

Post a Comment