Cold, but committed I went to Blitz training and by the time we had finished the sun was shining. Such a great start to the morning with hill sprints, push ups and an ab workout. As I sprinted up that hill numerous times I just kept visualising me in a size 10 pair of jeans, very motivating!
After enjoying a fabulous breakfast of eggs, mushrooms, capsicum, spinach and flaxmeal with a slice of gluten free bread I headed out to my parents place with my shakes and lunch packed. As they live on a farm it was great to walk around the paddocks with my mum in the sunshine. A nice time to catch up on the gossip and what my three children got up to whilst they had been staying with her and dad. My youngest boy can be a challenge and he did push my mum's patience to its limits.
Well tonight I can definitely say my hamstrings, calf muscles and quads are sore. That delayed soreness after some hard workouts is great as it signifies change and that is what I want to see!
Six days down, 11 weeks and 1 day to go and I remain focused:)
My next aim is to make a couple of the recipes from the new cookbook that comes with the program I am on. I tend to eat the same food and so this will be different and hopefully tasty. I might just get hubby to cook it as he is the chef in our house!
Leaner
Treena
With your dedication and determination, you will definitely achieve your goals :)
ReplyDelete