I have been waiting for this week to come to see my results. I have noticed my stomach has flattened quite a lot over the past few weeks and my work pants reveal my butt is getting smaller or more toned as they are quite loose at the back. Emma who worked on my sore muscles noticed the change in my leg muscle definition so that was great. Another friend made nice comments about my receding stomach apron fat so that was positive. All the Blitzers were making nice comments and being very supportive so that made each training day a positive experience. Thanks girls and guys! Photos of me at the first week and this week show a reduction in back fat, yes as bad as it sounds I do have back fat, at least there is less now.
Well I turned up for my measurements and as usual Josh did them without me seeing them. He took photos, I was wearing my new size 14 crop top which 6 weeks ago didn't fit due to the size of my breasts and I was also wearing a size 14 athletic t-shirt. Anyway the photos were done with me in the crop top. I haven't seen them but I know I look better. Josh then asked me what I would be happy with in the centimetres department. I had not a clue of what number to choose as I hadn't thought about it, so I randomly chose 20cm, a nice round number. Well I got rid of 13.5cm of fat and I am very happy with that as I have worked hard and was hoping for a good number. Just between you and me I was just so relieved to get it over and done with as I was very nervous about what the numbers would be like.
So I am focused and determined for even greater results in the next 6weeks.
Leaner
Treena
No comments:
Post a Comment