Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Highs and Lows

Today has been a very low day for me, probably the lowest I have been in a long time. I have to admit that at the beginning of my training session today I almost started crying. Could you just imagine Josh's face if I had? The cause of my low are many little things combining to push me over the edge. I will say that turning up to training and pushing myself did help my mood.

Some of the things I realised today were:
  • running away from home is probably not an option
  • i need to stop letting negative people upset me
  • i need to focus on myself and put me first
  • Nutrition and training are the only two things that I can really control on a day to day basis.
  • I have worked too hard on improving my health to ruin all my effort by making unhealthy food choices.
  • i need a holiday from work
So there you have it. From the high of running 5kms to the low of people trying to bring you down.

I must say a big thank you to Pam for putting up with me this morning and encouraging me.
Leaner
Treena

No comments:

Post a Comment