What I have achieved:
- A new and greater level of fitness than ever before. I have pushed hard each Blitz session and studio training session. I took 9mins off my Nail Can Hill time and for the first time in my life ran 10km under 70mins.
- I have more arm definition than ever before.
- I can fit into size 12 pants without a muffin top. Yes I have not achieved my size 10 pants just yet but I will reach that goal soon.
- MP has become a way of life for me. I do not crave any junk food, I can tolerate the children and hubby having hot chips in the house without wanting to eat them. They eat ice-cream and chocolate and it no longer bothers me.
- Getting out and going for a run by myself does not seem pointless or stupid.
- I ran 6.5km without walking for the first time ever.
I also want to say a big thank you to my trainer Josh Dickinson for working with me, encouraging me, setting me straight and for giving me a push when I needed it. Your guidance is what got me to this point and I think you would have to agree that I look pretty damn good compared to almost 12 weeks ago. Yes MP does work on so many levels!
Thanks also go to my family and friend Pam for putting up with me over the past almost 12 weeks. I know it has been hard that I have needed to eat at different times and train at certain times but you had better get used to it because I love what it does for me mentally and physically. This is the new me and I don't plan on changing back to the old Treena who didn't push herself or commit herself 100%.
Well my journey continues and I will continue to blog. leaner
Treena
No comments:
Post a Comment