Ok so today I started another 12week program under the guidance of Josh.
I have set some new goals and for full accountability I will let you all know:
1. Size 10 pants
2. No back fat rolls
3. Able to do a full sit up
4. Have some ab definition.
Ultimately my focus will be on shredding lots of fat and seeing that scale move into the 60's kg range.
From the past 15weeks I know that I can do the nutrition and training. This time I will keep everything extra tight. Do I have events coming up that give me concern? Absolutely but with planning I know I can survive them. City2surf in Sydney is coming up very soon and so I have to be organised for that. Luckily Clare booked accommodation across from a Coles supermarket. Thank you young lady :-)
So now it begins
Leaner
Treena
No comments:
Post a Comment